Saturday, March 17, 2012

Do You See What I See?

And absolutely none of us see what Isaac sees! Just what is that? I dunno, go read the story and find out.

As of this morning (way, way too early this morning) I am an "officially" self-published author. Jumping in with both legs first, and I guess there's no turning back from here. Fairy Glasses is currently available via Amazon's many Kindle services for just ninety-nine cents. It's only a short little piece of flash fiction clocking in at just over 200 words, but I've also thrown in the manuscripts and drafts because I absolutely love me some bonus features. If you're ever in need of a quick read, you should definitely, you know, buy me a candy at the check-out counter.


The simple cover, one you will all become rather familiar with as I publish more shorts, was created by my lovely girlfriend Maranda Lee Scott. I opted for a simple, somewhat classical, approach to the cover because I felt that it was kind of a nice contrast to all of the high-resolution, really intense looking covers being shopped onto short stories in the Kindle marketplace. I know it's not really going to catch any eyes, but I'm just really satisfied with a subtle approach, and the Gaming Gremlin looks boss in gold.

If you're into flash fiction and don't mind spreading a bit of that gold ol' American wealth around, just hop on over to Amazon. Or rather, I'll hop you there myself. Go ahead, just click this. It won't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment