Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Recipe for Disaster - Free!

Oh damn, dropped the ball on this one! I meant to post this yesterday, but it totally slipped my mind, and I'm sorry about that. To make up for it, I'm extending the special deal through Thursday, so hopefully nobody's getting screwed over on my account. Now, what exactly am I talking about?

Why, this of course!
Latest flash fiction piece: Recipe for Disaster. This is actually an old, old piece from... oh, I dunno. I'd wager around Sophomore year in high school. I cleaned it up, gave it a kiss on the forehead, and finally kicked it outta the nest for you guys to enjoy. This short actually has a sister piece of sorts which will hopefully be released later in the month. Unfortunately that short has a poem introduction, and we all know poems aren't exactly my forte, but hopefully it'll all come together sooner than later.

Anyways, you can pick up Recipe for Disaster on the Kindle here:


As always, the cover was made by the beautiful Maranda Lee Scott, who played around a little with the lighting and the foil. Just because I'm such a trivia hog, here's a copy of the cover before we got the colors right: