Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Can See Them All Around Me

It's been brought to my attention that I am being followed, and if my suspicions are correct, have been for some time. They think they're tricky, but I have the Sight now. At least, something similar to it. Their glamour can't shield them from me. But that's made them ever more careful. They melt into the shadows and disappear. I don't know what they want from me, but it can't be good. The way some of them sneer... so filled with disgust... No.. there isn't anything good for me if this keeps up.

I don't know why they're following me, but I suspect it has to do with Shrixie and Tixle paying me that visit back in March. Now might be a good time to mention that I may have lied a little bit when I mentioned seeing infinity. It's true that I can see almost every other realm, and every aspect of that realm, in our multiverse, but I can't quite see if anything exists beyond that multiverse, and maybe most importantly, I can't see all aspects of this universe. That's right. I can see almost everything that happens except for what goes on right under my nose. And that's a huge disadvantaged when you're being hunted by some scowling faeries.

Which brings up the next point: I might be able to see into their realm, but they live at the root of all things, and Yggdrasil creates a haze that makes that part of the multiverse rather foggy. I've seen enough, though, to know how the Faire Folk divide their territories into two groups (Seelie and Unseelie). If it's the Unseelie that hunt me, my time grows short, and it will not be a pleasant end.

I know there's a lot here I haven't explained very well. Most of you are probably wondering just what the heck a "Yggdrasil" is and what kind of fog it makes and wait a minute faeries? Multiverse? Yeah, yeah, I know. I've got an awful lot of explaining to do. But right now isn't the time for that. Actually, right now might be a good time to pretend I don't know any of that. But I can't. Not here, anyway. I can't lie to you. This universe will know the truth.

Even if I have to die.