Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bubblegloop Swamped


I am murdering myself with projects and I can't stop. It's like I'm addicted to starting things. I just recently started working on a light novel series under the title "Prism." It's a series I've been planning for several years, and it's actually suffered from two false starts in the past. Unfortunately, production on "Lost Legends" and "Immortal" have grinded to an unappreciated halt, due in large part to me getting too sick to write last week and losing my momentum. A cautionary note to any aspiring writers: never, ever lose your momentum. October's here, so hopefully I'll be able to get "the Diary of Zach Neuman" back off the ground, especially since I've been reading it a lot in Write Club and am quickly running out of entries.

I've also been actively thinking about two graphic novel scripts, both of which have a small amount of work started on them. So that brings me up to six projects. There's also a number of short stories I intend to finish, as well as two smaller projects that I had planned before I got sick. I don't know how I'll manage to keep up with it all, while keeping it at least a tolerable quality, but hopefully I'll manage. I'm determined to have at least two finished projects at the editting stage by the end of the school year. We'll see if I can even manage to get that far.