Monday, April 1, 2013

A Bit of Honesty and Truth on This Day For Fools

Some of you might have noticed a dramatic decline in productivity this week, as well as a staggering lack of fiction showing up. This makes me sad, and I'm sure it makes you sad. However, I have a very good reason for my silence this time. You see, unlike previous times where you hadn't heard a word from me, I'm not super depressed. Nope. On this day, April 1st 2013, something happened to break the silence. Something which has been keeping me occupied for the past week or two.

This silence was spurred by the closing of a chapter of my life. The past two weeks have been spent... adding the finishing touches to my new compilation book "Adolescence". While the book isn't yet available for print (I'll make it so if it garners enough sales on Amazon), the Kindle version is ready and raring to go. Remember, it's not a big deal if you don't actually own a Kindle. You can still read the book. There are Kindle apps available for most major tablets and phones, Amazon offers a free app for PC and Mac users, and of course they also offer a browser-based Cloud Reader. So it doesn't matter what technological limitations you have; if you can read this post, you can read my book.

Of course, I don't particularly expect you to. Just in case you do, though, I'll just give you a link to the purchase page. Oh, and don't forget to rip it to pieces in your review on GoodReads!