Friday, August 3, 2012

Tales of Antiquity

Tales of Antiquity is a line of public domain stories of varying lengths that I haven't been able to find outside of scanned images. Since I'm pretty sure these books and stories have never been translated into a digital text document, I've decided to take it upon myself (in the interest of culture and intrigue) to make these works again available for the average consumer. I'll price them as I would my own original material, so longer works will host a steeper price. It's not that I'm trying to rip anybody off by doing this, these materials are public domain and are available to those who want to look for them. However, it does take hours to format and letter-by-letter type these stories into a new digital format, and I feel I should be compensated for that effort.

If I'm mistaken about the copyright of the material (that is, if they are in truth not in the public domain) please just let me know. I don't want to step on anybody's toes here, and I'm not going to put up a fight if you can provide me with documentation proving that the work has not become public domain.

These works can be easily identified, as they'll all follow the same cover formula which resembles red wood. Of course, Glitch will be chilling out in the corner to help guide the way. I'm hoping that a lot of these will be relatively obscure, because I'd really like to introduce readers to new opportunities. So with all that out of the way, let's bring on the books: